Interdenominational Ministers Fellowship
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Program
Nashville MLK Day 25th Anniversary!!
Spoken Word Video Contest
Beyond the March: A Life of Action
DEADLINE: November 15, 2018
To vote for your favorite video, click here.
Winners will be revealed
on December 11, 2018!
Most Creative (one individual winner, one group winner)
Most Likes (one individual winner, one group winner)
Judges’ Choice (one overall winner)
1. All works submitted MUST be your original work.
2. No use of others’ copyrighted images, music, etc. is allowed.
3. All videos submissions must be no more than three minutes long.
4. No profanity permitted. Judges reserve the exclusive discretion to reject or disqualify submissions with malicious or inappropriate language.
5. Only one submission per individual or group will be accepted. If you enter as an individual, you cannot submit in a group.
6. You will not be eligible to win if you work for or are related to IMF Executive Board members or members of the MLK Day Steering Committee.
Who May Enter:
High School and College Students ages 14-22.
How to Enter:
1. Make a Spoken Word video of yourself or group telling us how you create social change!
2. Upload it to YouTube.
3. Fill out the form below.
4. If you are under 18, you MUST have your parent or guardian sign the form for you.
By submitting an entry, you agree that the MLK Day and Human Rights Day organizers may use your name and information about you (such as your age, image, year in school and the name of your school) and the video you submitted for non-commercial purposes.